Updating the RateIt App
Updating your RateIt app is required when at least one of the following is true:
- Your device’s Operating System is no longer supporting the current version of your RateIt app. This is usually identified if your app is crashing from time to time.
- A new feature is required which is only available in a newer version of the app.
- To deploy a fix for an identified bug.
Note: This guide is aimed at those who own their device(s). If RateIt owns and manages the device(s), please contact email@example.com and we will remotely update the app for you.
App Store (iOS devices)
1. On your iPad, head to the Home screen and then launch the App Store app.
2. Search RateIt from the App Store or click the Updates tab at the bottom and then choose RateIt.
|3. Click the Update button for the RateIt app to update. If the blue button says Open instead of Update, then you are already running the latest version.|
|4. Once updated, launch the RateIt app again and it should be good to go from there.|
Play Store (Android devices)
|1. On your tablet, head to the Home screen and then launch the Play Store app.|
|2. On the Play Store, tap the More icon next to the Search texbox.|
|3. From there, choose My apps & games.|
|4. Under the Updates tab, tap the Update button for the RateIt app. If you can’t find the RateIt app on this tab or if the button is labeled as Open, it means that you are up to date.|
|5. Once updated, launch the RateIt app again and it should be good to go from there.|
Note: In some instances, you will need to reinstall your app. Should this happen, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you the Registration Details.