Company reply-to email settings
When you reply to a customer's comment in the RateIt portal, by default, the customer will receive the rating from email@example.com with your login account's email set as the reply-to. This means that when a customer replies to your email sent from the portal, the reply will be sent to your login email address.
There are two ways you can change this:
- Super Users Only - You can set a company reply-to email address. This will mean that the default email address for all users of the company will be what you set this address to.
- You can change the email address on the comment reply page in the RateIt portal just before sending the email. This will also override the company reply-to email address if it is set.
Setting your company reply-to email address
To set your company reply-to email, follow these steps:
- Login to the RateIt portal and go to Settings.
- Click on Emails.
- Under Company reply-to email, toggle Set company reply-to address on.
- Enter the email address you want to use and then click Set as default.
Now when anyone in your company sends an email in the RateIt portal, the default reply-to email address will be what you set