How to edit a portal user?
As a Super User, you are responsible for updating your Standard User's access levels like adding/removing a location to the list of accessed locations, granting access to respond to customers' comments, etc.
Here's how to do it:
- Go to https://portal.rateitapp.com and then login to your RateIt portal account
- Click Settings from the top menu
- Click User Access from the menu to the left
- Find the account you would like to update
- Click "Edit Access" next to the account's name
On the pop-up, you're able to do the following:
- Add an accessed location to the user - To do this, simply click the location name(s) on the left side of the panel and then click Save.
- Remove a location from the list of the user - To do this, simply click Remove on the right side, next to the location's name and then click Save.
- In this window, you are also able to change the user's name, grant access to reply to customer comments, access to manage ratings(validate or invalidate ratings), and grant access to set up the Staff Profiles for the accessed locations. Don't forget to click the Save button.
As a Super User, you cannot do the following on behalf of other users:
- You cannot delete or edit another Super User
- You cannot convert a Standard User to a Super User. This can only be done by deleting the Standard User and then add them again but this time, make them a Super User.
- You cannot change email notifications. The notification settings are a user-specific feature that only the account holder can change.
- You cannot share your Template Responses to other users.
- You cannot reset other user's password.